You can talk to Amazon Alexa on your Amazfit Band 5. Ask Alexa questions, get translations, set alarms and timers, create shopping lists, check the weather, control your smart home devices and more.
1. Activate the Alexa function on your Zepp app.
2. The app will display a prompt message asking you to sign into your Amazon account, or to create a new Amazon account if you don’t have one already.
1. Make sure your watch is connected to your phone through Bluetooth.
2. Using the default settings, you can wake-up Alexa with a swipe right directly from the home screen of the Amazfit Band 5.
3. Talk to Alexa and Alexa will respond with text on your smartwatch screen.
United States, United Kingdom, Ireland, Canada, Germany, Austria, France, Italy, Spain, Mexico, Brazil, Australia, New Zealand, Japan
Language available at Alexa OTA update release time:
Languages available with future OTA updates:
English (British, Canadian, Australian, Indian) , German , Japanese , French (French, Canadian) , Italian , Spanish (Spanish, Mexican, American) , Hindi , Portuguese (Brazilian Portuguese)
See support.amazfit.com for more details on the Alexa function in your Amazfit Band 5.
Measure your blood oxygen saturation and understand your physical state with OxygenBeatsTM. [Read More +] When you feel unwell, especially during intellectual or physical work for a long time, high-intensity workouts such as marathons and gym workouts, or in high-altitude and low-oxygen environments, you can immediately measure your blood-oxygen saturation and understand your physical state.
With 24/7 monitoring of your heart rate, Amazfit Band 5 performs real-time heart rate monitoring and high heart rate warning. [Read More +] Equipped with the newly upgraded huami-proprietary BioTrackerTM2 PPG bio-tracking optical sensor, the band delivers heart rate measurement accuracy comparable to that of professional heart rate monitoring equipment.
Check your personal stress level -relaxed, normal, medium or high- anytime you feel pressured or stressed, and get some suggestions to reduce it. A guided breathing exercise is especially developed to help you recover from excessive stress.
Amazfit Band 5 professionally interprets the sleep characteristics at each stage and analyze sleep quality, to help you adjust your sleep habits. It even monitors your 20-minute daily nap.
Amazfit Band 5 incorporates a professional health assessment system — PAITM (Personal Activity Intelligence)6 . [Read More +] It relieves you from focusing on complicated professional data. Instead, it converts big data on heart rate, daily activities, and other health statistics into one single and intuitive numerical score for you to understand your daily exercise status and global health in a more concise and precise way.
According to the HUNT Fitness Study*, people who consistently keep their PAITMscore above 100 have lower risk of death by hypertension and heart disease and increase their life expectancy as well.
Amazfit Band 5 can help you keep track of your menstrual cycles and ovulation periods, and alert you before they arrive.
Record the distance, speed, heart rate changes, calories burned, and other data during your workouts.
Waterproof to 5 ATM, Amazfit Band 5 can withstand all your daily activities and you can wear it while swimming, it will record your swimming data.
Say goodbye to daily recharge. With a fully charged Amazfit Band 5, you don't need to bring a charger for a two-week trip.
The brand-new 1.1” full-touch color AMOLED screen provides bigger and clearer viewing experience.
Two built-in custom watch faces and more than 45 other watch faces are available for download from the app and alternatively, you can choose your photo or your own personal picture as the watch face.
47.2 x 18.5 x 12.4mm
24g (with strap) and 12g (without strap)
Skin friendly TPU
1.1" full color AMOLED, resolution 126x294
2.5D glass + anti-fingerprint coating
BioTracker TM2 PPG Bio-Tracking Optical Sensor
3-axis acceleration sensor | 3-axis gyroscope sensor
125mAh lithium-ion polymer battery (Typical value)
About 2 hours
Clip / 2-pins POGO pin
Typical usage scenario: 15 days
Power-saving scenario: 25 days
Standby time: 90 days
Android 5.0 or iOS 10.0 and above
Clip dock, user manual
1. Test conditions for 15-day battery life in normal mode are as follows: the device is fully charged; the automatic heart rate measurement feature is enabled (measured every 30 minutes. the “screen activated by on raise wrist” feature is enabled, and other settings are kept default. Each day involves the following operations: 100 notifications are received and displayed, 2 alarms (each with 5 seconds of vibration), 30 times of screen activation by raising the wrist, and one time of app data synchronization. Exercise twice a week, each time for 30 minutes.
Test conditions for 25-day battery life in power-saving mode are as follows: fully charged; automatic heart rate monitoring disabled; sleep monitoring disabled; lift-wrist-to-wake function disabled; notifications disabled; 2 alarms per day, each with 5 seconds of vibration; 10 taps of the touch button per day to display the time; syncing with the app once per day;
In actual use, battery life is related to various factors such as settings, operations, and operating conditions, and therefore may differ from laboratory data.
2. This product is not a medical device. Its test data and results are for reference only and cannot be used for diagnosis or monitoring of any medical conditions. Due to external factors (such as hairy arms, tattoos, and dark skin), there may be cases where measurement results are inaccurate or even unavailable.
3. According to ISO 22810:2010 standard, Amazfit Band 5 delivers a water resistance level of up to 5 ATM and has passed the test conducted by the BUREAU VERITAS CONSUMER PRODUCTS SERVICES. The report number is XRX-ESH-P2004221635.
4. Amazfit Band 5 will monitor daily naps time above 20 minutes only.
5. To monitor your REM cycle, the sleep assistant mode and heart rate tracking must be enabled. During REM sleep, your eyes move quickly in different directions. Dreams typically happen during REM sleep.
6. To use this function, all-day heart rate monitoring must be enabled.
7. The product images and screen contents on the pages above are for the purpose of illustration only. The actual product (including but not limited to appearance, color, size) and screen display contents (including but not limited to background, UI, and pictures) may be slightly different, so the actual product shall prevail.
8. The data on the pages above are theoretical values. All data, unless otherwise specified, is provided by internal laboratories or suppliers, and is obtained under specific test conditions. Actual use may vary slightly due to individual product differences, software versions, use conditions, and environmental factors, so actual usage data shall prevail.
9. To provide the most accurate product information, specifications, and product characteristics, our company may adjust and revise the text descriptions, images, and other content on the pages above at any time to match actual product performance, specifications, indexes, parts and other information. Because of real-time changes in product batches and production and supply factors, we will not specifically notify you in the event of the modifications and necessary adjustments described above.