Amazfit GTR 3 Pro
Smart Health Made Easy
Built to Empower
Ultra HD AMOLED Display | Easy 24H Health Management
Powerful Zepp OS & App-support | Classic Navigation Crown | 12-day Battery Life
Ultra HD AMOLED Display | Easy 24H Health Management
Powerful Zepp OS & App-support | Classic Navigation Crown | 12-day Battery Life
Classic Premium Design
Ultra HD AMOLED Display
Classic Navigation Crown
Light & Thin Aluminum Body
BioTrackerTMPPG 3.0 Biometric Sensor
Monitoring of Blood-oxygen, Heart Rate, Stress Levels & Sleep
Test 4 Health Metrics in 1 Tap
PAI Health Assessment System
A Next-level Fitness Partner
150+ Built-in Sports Modes
Smart Recognition of 8 Sports
5 Satellite Navigation Systems
Powerful Zepp OS
Enriched App Ecosystem
Live the Hands-free Lifestyle
Alexa Built-in & Offline Voice Assistant
Music Storage & Playback
Bluetooth Phone Calls
As a smart wearable, it’s important for your watch to look great as
well as perform great if it’s going to complement your outfit.
Inspired by classic watches, the super-sleek Amazfit GTR 3 Pro has a round body, made from lightweight yet durable aircraft-grade aluminum alloy, complete with an elegant rotatable crown. The bezel-less design1 seamlessly integrates with the curved glass screen to heighten the immersion, and the comfortable, stylish straps can match outfits from your suit to your workout gear, to make you stand out in style.
Aluminum alloy watch body, leather strap
Aluminum alloy watch body, fluoroelastromer strap
With unprecedented visual clarity that reaches 331 ppi, the large 1.45-inch screen of the Amazfit GTR 3 Pro shows you exactly what you want, when you want it, and is visible even under bright sunlight. The ultra HD AMOLED display boasts a 70.6% screen-to-body ratio, which is among the highest for round smartwatches that are currently available.
Match your mood, an outfit or the occasion with a wide selection of
more than 150 stylish watch faces, all of which have a matching
always-on display2. Want a more high-tech feel? Step
into the future and choose from 15 animated watch faces.
Prioritize preferred features with 23 editable watch faces - or even upload your own photo as the background image for true personalization.
Get the health3 data that matters to you more accurately and efficiently with the Amazfit GTR 3 Pro. The watch’s advanced 6PD (six photodiodes) BioTrackerTMPPG 3.0 biometric sensor can track multiple health metrics at the same time and makes more efficient use of optical light.
Welcome to smart health made easy.
With the Amazfit GTR 3 Pro you can test your heart rate, blood-oxygen saturation, stress level and breathing rate in a single tap of the watch, for a result in as little as 45 seconds4. To easily understand your condition without cycling through individual apps, quickly get the data you need in one tap and then get on with your day.
Take a Breath
Wearable devices don't often support monitoring of breathing rate, but it's an important health metric – with overly slow or fast breathing rates being common symptoms of various health problems. The Amazfit GTR 3 Pro enables easy one-tap measurement of this important health metric.
Recognizing the importance of the role blood-oxygen saturation5 (SpO2) levels play in human health,
the Amazfit GTR 3 Pro's advanced biosensor is able to
automatically monitor your SpO2 level 24 hours a
day, thanks to the new Zepp algorithm. The watch will also
send a reminder if it detects your SpO2 level is
too low while in a non-sleep state.
Alternatively, whenever you’re engaged in intense mental or physical activity, or even just feeling uneasy during your day, initiate a manual SpO2 test for a result in as little as 15 seconds.
Whether you’re an athlete, a professional, or someone who just
wants to get more active in daily life, heart health is
The Amazfit GTR 3 Pro can monitor your heart rate6 all day – even while swimming. With alerts for abnormally high or low heart rates, as well as tracking heart rate zones so you can optimize your workouts, the watch is a comprehensive and easy-to-use health partner for everyone.
Everyday activities like cleaning the house or playing with
your kids can help contribute to your well-being.
The Amazfit GTR 3 Pro’s PAI7 Health Assessment System takes these little actions into account, as well as conventional health and activity metrics like heart rate, and converts this complex data into a single-value score unique to each user, for a super-understandable overview of your health.
Stressful work days or inconsistent sleep schedules can lead to poor sleep quality. With the Amazfit GTR 3 Pro, you can check your sleep data quickly, easily, and directly on the watch screen - so there's no need to go searching through your phone when you first wake up.
Monitor Sleep Stages &
Track Sleep Breathing
Suggestions for Sleep Habit
When the pressures of daily life start to pile up, or you want the comfort of having planned ahead, the Amazfit GTR 3 Pro is there for you.
Stress Level Monitoring & Measurement
Set the watch to monitor stress9 levels all day.
Get alerts for abnormally high stress levels.
Perform a manual stress level test on-demand.
Prompts to open the watch's breathing exercise if high stress detected.
Female Cycle Tracking
Record your current menstrual period.
Get predictions for upcoming menstrual & fertile periods.
Receive reminders to avoid surprises.
Whether you’re a team player or prefer the focus of working out by yourself, the Amazfit GTR 3 Pro is the ultimate easy-to-use sports smartwatch. With over 150 built-in sports modes* to suit your choice of activity, the watch can track metrics like heart rate, calories burned, and more.
*For the full list of built-in sports modes, see the product specifications at the end of the page.
The watch has a built-in barometric altimeter to help keep an eye on the altitude and air pressure of your outdoor activities, and supports five satellite navigation systems to accurately12 track your route.
Bored of running alone? Race against yourself by engaging the Virtual Pacer13. The watch will display an icon to represent one of your previously-recorded runs, along with another icon to show your current performance, to give you a target to beat as you try to get better with every run.
The Amazfit GTR 3 Pro has achieved a water-resistance grade of 5 ATM14, so you can enjoy the sea or take a dip in a pool without worry.
Easily find what you’re looking for among the Amazfit GTR 3 Pro’s
thanks to the intuitive Zepp OS.
Inspired by the natural beauty of dusk and dawn, the Zepp OS has a gorgeous color scheme that reflects the charms of nature.
With a 67% higher frame rate than the previous generation, along with smoother animations and a specifically tailored UI, the Zepp OS makes navigating to the feature you need a seamless interaction that consumes less power.
Experience a mini app framework with a rich ecosystem including 10+ mini apps and even the Home Connect third-party app.
The GTR 3 Pro is compatible with a web-based app developer kit for users to design their own watch faces and apps, which can be uploaded for sharing.
As convenient as touchscreens are, sometimes you need to move
through the watch without your fingers blocking the screen or
sliding across it after you've worked up a sweat.
The Amazfit GTR 3 Pro has a physical crown, elegantly crafted through refined CNC processes, for easy navigation that never gets in the way – just twist the crown to cycle through apps and features, with crisp haptic feedback brought about by the linear motor.
The best smart devices integrate easily into your lifestyle and make everyday activities more convenient. The Amazfit GTR 3 Pro is a reliable, versatile and advanced lifestyle partner that is there for you whether you’re going to work, the gym or out with friends.
If you’re packing for a business trip, save space in your case and leave the Amazfit GTR 3 Pro’s charger at home without worrying about the battery running out.
The watch packs an extensive list of super-powerful features into its slim and light body, and yet still has enough endurance to last for up to 12 days17 a single full-charge with typical usage.
When you’re out for a walk, working out, or seeing friends, you can leave your phone in your pocket.
Through Bluetooth connection to your phone, the Amazfit GTR 3 Pro can receive phone calls, and also be used to easily control the music on your phone. You can even store up to 470 songs18 on the watch for independent music playback.
Check the weather, sync your mobile phone calendar to the watch, get notifications for received instant messages, and more. Make daily life more convenient with the Amazfit GTR 3 Pro.
1. Thanks to the glass cover, the product has no obvious border on the front, bringing a "borderless" visual experience.
2. Always-on Display: When the screen is illuminated, it displays system content. When the screen is in standby mode, it displays the time. This function requires users to manually set "Always-on Display". The user can switch on or off this feature through the watch or app.
3. This product is not a medical device and cannot be used for medical purposes or as basis for diagnosis of any medical condition. Detection results are provided for reference only. Please consult professional medical institutions if you feel unwell.
4. To process the one-tap measurement, please wear the watch tightly at one finger-width from the wrist, and keep your arm still for best results. Movement, and environmental and physical characteristics can affect speed and accuracy of monitoring and measurement.
5. To measure SpO2, please wear the watch tightly at one finger-width from the wrist, and keep your arm still for best results. All-day monitoring of SpO2 needs to be enabled on the watch or in the Zepp App. SpO2 alerts are sent if the detected rate is too low compared to the preset value, which needs to be set in the Zepp App, at a minimum of 80%. Movement, and environmental and physical characteristics can affect speed and accuracy of monitoring and measurement.
6. The 24-hour heart rate monitoring feature requires the user to enable Auto Heart Rate Monitor in in the Zepp App, and the minimum value can be set to 1 minute. Abnormal heart rate alerts and the preset value need to be set in the Zepp App.
7. The HUNT Fitness Study indicates that people who maintain a PAI score of 100 or higher show lower risk of hypertension, heart disease, and type-2 diabetes. HUNT Fitness Study: This study was conducted by Professor Ulrik Wisloff of the Faculty of Medicine, Norwegian University of Science and Technology. It lasted for more than 35 years and had more than 230,000 participants. To use this function, all-day heart rate monitoring must be enabled.
8. Sleep monitoring can record night sleep and naps that last more than 20 minutes. Any sleep period that starts or ends between 10pm-8am will be recorded as night sleep, and if you fall asleep within a 60-minute window at either side of your night sleep period, it will also be recorded as night sleep. Sleep recordings that start or end over 60 minutes outside your night sleep period, and that do not overlap the 10pm-8am timeslot at any point, will be recorded as a nap.
9. The 24-hour stress level monitoring needs to be enabled on the watch or in the Zepp App. Alerts for high stress levels are based on the preset value, and prompts for the breathing exercise need to be enabled on the watch.
10. The accuracy and sensitivity of the workout recognition feature varies from person to person, and are related to the posture and proficiency of the user during their workout. Short workout duration or frequent changes in posture may not trigger the automatic recognition feature. When you are driving a car or taking a bus, or taking part in other such activities, accidental recognition may be triggered if these activities are particularly similar to the selected workout mode. When you are conducting outdoor activities, if the GPS signal is poor or the AGPS data information has not been synchronized with the mobile phone for an extended period, these outdoor activities may be assessed as indoor activities.
11. Swimming Stroke Recognition includes: Freestyle, Breaststroke, Butterfly-stroke, Backstroke, and Medley.
12. Indoor positioning services are not supported. Positioning speed and accuracy may be affected by the surrounding environment.
13. Virtual Pacer is only compatible with Outdoor Running and Treadmill sports modes.
14. According to the ISO 22810-2010 standard, the Amazfit GTR 3 Pro achieves a rating of 5 ATM, for a water-resistance of up to 50 meters, and is therefore suitable for splashes, snow, showering, or swimming. It has passed third-party testing conducted by SGS, and the report number is SHES210400617202. Remove the watch when taking a hot shower or trip to the sauna, since too much steam can affect the seal and make it less water-resistant in future. Do not wear the watch with a leather or metal strap when swimming - when preparing to swim, change to a fluoroelastomer strap or other suitable type. For more information, please visit the support page at: https://support.amazfit.com .
15. To see the full list of 15 countries/regions and 14 languages supported, as well as how to activate and use Alexa on your Amazfit GTR 3 Pro, please visit https://support.amazfit.com.
16. Offline voice assistant only supports Chinese, English, Spanish and German voice commands.
17. The battery life may vary according to the settings, operation conditions and other factors. So the actual result may differ from the laboratory data.
Typical usage scenario: Heart rate monitoring is always on and measures at 10-minute intervals, sleep monitoring enabled; 200 pushed messages a day; raise wrist to see watch time 100 times; Bluetooth calls for 15 minutes and music playback for 30 minutes per week; test blood-oxygen 5 times per day; bright screen operations for 5 minutes; exercise 3 times a week for 30 minutes at a time, GPS running for 30 minutes; voice assistant turned off.
Battery Saver Mode: Engage the Battery Saver Mode on the watch, which turns off the Bluetooth connection, heart rate and other functions, and only records steps and basic sleep information.
Heavy usage scenario: Heart rate monitoring is always on and measures at 1-minute intervals, sleep monitoring and sleep breathing quality monitoring and stress monitoring enabled; 150 pushed messages a day lighting up the screen display; raise wrist to see watch time 100 times; Bluetooth calls for 60 minutes and music playback for 60 minutes per week; test blood-oxygen 5 times per day; offline voice assistant turned on; bright screen operations 15 minutes; exercise 3 times a week, GPS running for 30 minutes; voice assistant turned on.
GPS continuous usage time of 35 hours: Turn on heart rate monitoring and GPS, use the GPS to map your workouts.
18. The maximum storage space for music is 2.3GB (due to the system space occupied, the actual space used by the user may be less than 2.3GB); based on 5-10MB per song, it can store up to 270-470 MP3 songs.
19. The automatic lock feature needs to be set manually in the watch settings.
20. The built-in sensor of the watch measures the real-time temperature of the contact area. In order to obtain a more accurate temperature value, please allow the watch to continue measuring the contact area for more than 15 minutes. Place the watch in the air to measure the current ambient temperature, or wear the watch on the wrist to measure the wrist-skin temperature. The wrist-skin temperature is easily affected by external conditions such as the environment and is different from body temperature. The measurement results are for reference only, not for medical purposes; wrist-skin and the environment temperature cannot be measured at the same time, only separately.
21. Wi-Fi can only be used for music transfer from your smartphone to the watch.
The product images and screen content shown above are for reference purpose only. The actual product (including but not limited to its appearance, color and size) and screen display content (including but not limited to the background, UI and graphics) may differ slightly.
The data that is provided on this page without a specified source is taken from internal laboratories or supplier data, and has been obtained under a specific test environment. The product's actual performance may differ slightly due to product individual differences, software versions, usage conditions and environmental factors.
To provide product information, specifications and characteristics as accurately as possible, our company may adjust and revise the text descriptions, images and other content in the above pages at any time. Due to real-time changes in product batches and production-supply factors, we may modify the above information as required without providing a special notice.
The radio waves generated by the equipment may affect the normal operation of implanted medical equipment or personal medical equipment, such as pacemakers and hearing aids. If you use these devices, please consult their manufacturers for restrictions on using this device.